Spaghetti casserole with meatloaf sauce – If you need to go fast again, then there ‘s noodles with meatloaf sauce. And baking with cheese tastes twice as good.
Without casserole, without me! With us rasp cheese is always in stock. And I’m an absolute minced meat fan. Minced meat sauce with fresh ingredients and gratinated with cheese – this dish is one of my favorites. Above all, the sauce can be prepared really well. I cook then always equal to the triple portion of meat sauce and freeze everything that is left directly. So next time, when things need to go fast again, I can just grab the freezer and not a ready meal. Especially in stressful everyday life, I can save time effectively.
I always prepare casseroles directly for two days. I cook a larger quantity and take a large casserole dish. I love the casserole on the second day almost even more, because the sauce is really nice pulled through.
- 350 g minced meat,
- Noodles at will,
- 1 tbsp. Tomato paste,
- 2 carrots,
- 500 g Passed Tomatoes,
- 400 g canned tomatoes (pieces),
- 250 ml of water,
- 1 teaspoon vegetable broth,
- fresh cherry tomatoes,
- 1 small Onion,
- 1 pinch of love,
- 1 clove of garlic,
- Spices such as salt, pepper, hot pepper, oregano, basil, sage, thyme
- some cinnamon
- Grated cheese to sprinkle
And this is how it is done –
Preheat oven: approx. Convection 170 ° C
- Fry minced meat with a bit of oil, onion, peeled and chopped carrots, garlic and tomato paste in a pot until crumbly.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the tomato, canned tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, water and broth.
- Season everything and bring to a boil and stir occasionally!
- Accompany Pasta Biscuit.
- Layer noodles into a baking dish, spread minced meat sauce on top and sprinkle with cheese.
- For approx. Baked in the oven for 30 minutes.
Do you love her casseroles as much? What’s wrong with you when you do not have time to cook?
The article Spaghetti – Casserole with Minced Meat Sauce first appeared on vintage-diary.