Hearty Ham – Cheese Muffins Perfect to take away on the upcoming Father ‘s Day Tour, as a party – finger – food or simply as a snack in between. A fast, easy and delicious muffin recipe.
Hearty muffins – have you tried them? For most, this pastry is probably more likely to have a sweet taste. It also works heartily and the mixture of cheese and ham really tastes good.
Even without ham, just with cheese or with spinach and cheese, the muffins also taste really good. The variations can be tried out according to taste. Whether vegetarian or with meat, the decision is entirely up to you.
With my silicone mold TupCakes from Tupperware, the delicious particles were quickly baked and looked really good too. In fact, I have tried it with a conventional cupcake form and was disappointed; Unfortunately, the muffins did not look good after baking. In addition, I used the CombiPlus 3.5 l mixing bowl for the yeast dough and closed the bowl with the appropriate lid to “go” the dough. When the dough was ready after 15 minutes, the bowl made a loud “peng”. A great memory!
Ingredients (for 6 servings)
- 15 g of fresh yeast
- 75 ml of lukewarm water
- 1 pinch of sugar
- 150 g of flour
- 1 pinch of love
- 50 g ham in cubes
- 1 pinch of salt
- 10 ml olive oil
- 25 g Emmentaler (grated)
And this is how it is done –
Preheat oven: 190 ° C
- Stir the yeast with sugar and lukewarm water.
- Mix flour and water in another bowl.
- Add the yeast mixture and the olive oil.
- Knead everything into a dough with your hands until it releases itself from the edge of the bowl.
- Knead in the Emmentaler and the ham.
- Let the finished dough “go” for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal pieces and
- Add it to the existing hollows of the muffin form.
- Bake the mold on the bottom shelf of the oven for 25 minutes at 190 ° C .
Tip: The muffins taste best when lukewarm!
On 30.05. is Father’s Day – are your men on tour? Have you already baked savory muffins?
* This entry was made in paid collaboration with Tupperware. It also contains PR samples.
The Post Hearty Ham – Cheese Muffins first appeared on vintage-diary.