Asparagus from the Oven with Salmon and Honey – Mustard Sauce – If it must go fast again, comes this delicious and low-fat dish precisely. It is suitable for cooking beginners and a diet.
It’s asparagus – season! I personally love the spring vegetables and the combination with salmon and honey-mustard sauce is exactly mine. The dish is low in fat and therefore perfectly suitable for a diet after WW.
Asparagus is very healthy because it contains vitamins A, B, C, E and K and important minerals. Potassium supports the cardiovascular system and calcium is great for your teeth and bones. Folic acid is also included, which is why the vegetables are especially recommended for pregnant women. The fiber is good for a controlled digestion.
The tasty vegetable is perfect for a diet. It is absolutely low in calories and has a draining effect on the body.
Incidentally, I opted for green asparagus because it does not have to be peeled forever. All you have to do is wash it and remove the woody ends and slightly peel the bottom third. So that’s fast and super easy.
- 1 kg green asparagus
- 2 garlic cloves,
- 1 teaspoon of lemon abrasion,
- Salmon (about 700 g)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard,
- Olive oil (about 3 tbsp)
- 1 pinch of love,
- 1/2 teaspoon onion (ground),
- 1 lemon,
- 50 g Parmesan,
- 2 tablespoons honey,
- salt, pepper
And this is how it is done:
Preheat oven: 200 ° C
- Peeling and chopping garlic,
- Mix olive oil with lemon, mustard, lemon juice, ground onions and honey.
- As described above: wash the asparagus, peel the bottom third and cut off and discard lignified ends.
- Place the salmon in a casserole dish, brush with a portion of the marinade, season and cover with slices of lemon.
- Mix the asparagus with the remaining marinade and add to the salmon in the casserole dish. Also season with salt and pepper.
- Place in the preheated oven for 10 minutes .
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and bake again for 8-10 minutes in the oven .
Have you tried this year on an asparagus dish? Do you prefer the green or the white variant?
The contribution of salmon with green asparagus from the oven first appeared on vintage-diary.