Flatbread from the UltraPro – A quick recipe that uses only a few ingredients. Delicious flat bread as an accompaniment to salad, for dipping, for barbecuing or simply as a snack. Suitable for cook beginners!
The barbecue season is in full swing. And what is the best of all side dishes? Right, bread! Personally, I could only feed on bread. I love your baking methods. Especially this flat bread has done to me; it’s just so fluffy and incredibly tasty. And it tastes twice as good with dip or herb butter. Focaccia can be made though with various toppings from various herbs to dried tomatoes, olives, caramelized onion, different spices or whatever you prefer best.
Incidentally, I prepared the dough in the blue, large mixing bowl, 3.0 liters of Tupperware. To “go” the dough I closed the lid. The mixing bowl emits a loud “ping” as soon as the dough is ready. Super practical!
I also baked the flatbread in the UltraPro 3.3L from Tupperware. Within 25 minutes the bread was ready and really juicy. Incidentally, the UltraPro is absolutely heat resistant.
Classic flatbread from the UltraPro
- 500 g of flour,
- 250 ml of lukewarm water,
- 25 g yeast (fresh)
- 1 egg yolk,
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 pinch of sugar,
And this is how it is done –
- Knead all ingredients to a dough. (Flour, yeast, salt, sugar, lukewarm water)
- Leave the dough in a warm place for about 30 minutes. For this purpose, a low preheated oven is suitable.
- When the dough has risen nicely, you can put it in a baking pan.
- Mixing the yolk with the oil
- and spread it on top of the bread with a brush.
- At the end, you sprinkle sesame on the dough.
- Bake in the oven at 200 ° C for approx. 20 minutes with lid. If you do not have a mold with a lid, you should take the bread out of the oven after about 20-22 minutes.
- Remove the lid and bake the bread for another 5-8 minutes.
Tip: Cumin can be given to sesame. Personally, that tastes even better!
The article Classic Flatbread from the UltraPro first appeared on vintage-diary.